Thursday, August 6, 2009

You Are Sooo Cobravending

I hate the predictive text. Tried texting the word "condescending" the other day and ended up with "cobravending". Hmm. That's not even a real word. I'm gonna start using it. See how long it takes people to realize I'm using a made up word.

Thinking of changing my shift at work. Will lose money. Better hours. Better managers. More sanity. Tough decision. Money or sanity. I'm leaning towards sanity at this point.

Some people are so random. I just had a random guy approach me at work. He asked if anyone had told me how breathtaking I look today. Umm no sir, I don't believe so. Although I'm not opposed to people telling me more often. So feel free. Another guy calls me Ms. Vogue. I'm okay with that. I've been called worse things.

Rules. Are meant to be broken. I break my own rules. I make them. And break them. Sometimes on the same day. Breaking rules is fun. And sometimes dangerous. I get myself in interesting situations sometimes. Keeps life interesting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment