Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cuz I'm the Shit

This is a good week. Can drive again. Went back home yesterday. The dogs are happy to be home. Finally got the promotion at work! Things are looking up. I'm excited. Yay. Having my BBQ this weekend. I have a lot to do. And a lot to look forward to.

So I'm thinking of writing a book. About dating. Kidding of course. I'm a horrible date. But I have learned some things along the way. Was married for 3 years. Had more than a few dates since then. It's pretty simple. As long as you don't get emotionally involved. Guys want one thing. No matter what they say. Even nice guys. It's the truth. I have seen it time and time again. It's not a bad thing. NOT a bad thing. It's just a fact of life. If a guy says otherwise, he's lying. Don't fall for it. You like him. You want to keep him around. Don't do it. He'll lose interest. Bottom line. And just when you think it's "safe" to do it. Wait a little longer. Don't be dumb girls. It's that simple. I promise. Do it too soon and you enter booty call territory. Which is cool. If that's what you want. Be smart. If you want to date them. Don't be a 7/11.

No comments:

Post a Comment