Tuesday, August 4, 2009

No Further Business Sucka!

Haven't written in awhile. Didn't have anything to write about. Now I do. NFB = No further business! Going to start NFB'ing people that piss me off. Or do me wrong. In fact, I've already started. You dont want to be on the NFB list. There's no turning back.

People can't be trusted. In general. Especially people who say they are nice. If someone is really nice, they don't say it. They act it. People who say they are nice are usually hiding something. Someone says they are nice. Big red flag. Run for the hills. Actions speak louder than words. If you are nice. Act nice. Don't get me wrong. I'm not nice either. But I also don't claim to be. 'Nuff said.

I've become a victim. In my own game. I've been victimized. Cracks me up. Pisses me off. Annoys me. Makes me feel devious. Learning experience. Moving on....

I used to write poems. Not nice romantic poems. Mean poems. Cruel poems. Very therapeutic. Think I'll start that again. And kickboxing. Get in shape. Kick some ass. Take some names.

1 comment: