Thursday, July 30, 2009

Say What You Mean

People in general just annoy me. People put on a nice face. Play games. Tell you what you want to hear. Maybe they are trying to be nice. Maybe they are two faced. I think people are afraid to say the truth. I'm not. I say what I mean. And mean what I say. Some people say I'm blunt. Straightforward would be a more accurate word.

Went to the Lazy Dog Saloon last night. I like dive bars. Small crowds. Interesting people. Cheap drinks. Good music. Also a big fan of strip clubs. Naked people. Dancing. Shiny poles. Loud music. Who wouldn't have fun?

Will be starting school again shortly. Took the summer off. That's a first. I feel lazy. One more year for my MBA. Hopefully. Then law school. If I get in. Want to be done with school already!

No comments:

Post a Comment