Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Brandon McCool...

Brandon McCool is my new nickname. Not really. I had a customer ask me once if my name was Brandon. After he had already talked to me for 10 minutes. Hmm, never thought I had a manly voice. People from the Phillipines have a hard time saying my name too. They call me Mr. McCool. It's not that hard to pronounce. I promise.

I have a friend that reminds me of Borat. He's socially and culturally clueless. Today's his birthday. He wants to go get tattoos for his birthday. Think I'll pass on that. He would look horrible with a tattoo. He tried paying for his bar tab with a Nordstroms credit card one time. I can only handle him in small doses.

So I want to go whitewater rafting. And skydiving. Before the summer is over. The summer is going by so fast. Too bad I'm stuck at work all day. I need some excitement in my life. I'm open to suggestions...

No comments:

Post a Comment