Friday, July 24, 2009

No Rest For The Wicked

Thank god it's Friday. Slowest week ever. Plus I'm tired. I could sleep for 2 days. Too much going out this week. Tonight I'm going to catch up on sleep. Take a day off. Be back at it tomorrow.

Thinking about getting a tattoo. Always said I wouldn't get one. I'm recently intrigued by tattoos. Men with tattoos. Women with tattos. Me with a tattoo? Maybe. Don't want it to look trashy. No tramp stamps. Maybe I'll get a cross. Or an Italian phrase. Somewhere covered. Gotta stay classy.

I like feisty people. Feisty. Even the word is fun. People with attitude. Men with attitude especially. Confidence. I have an attitude. Sometimes. Most of the time. I don't care. Deal with it. I'm feisty. I like to bite. And pull hair. Rawr.

No comments:

Post a Comment