Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dumb Bunnies!

I hate most girls. Girls are annoying. Drama. Crazy. Illogical. Out of touch with reality. I'm not sure why they act that way. I am a girl and I still don't get it. The way girls act around guys is even more annoying. If he doesn't call, it's because he's not interested. Bottom line. End of story. It's not because he's scared. Or that he likes you too much. Just not interested. Duh. Move on. Don't stalk him. My friend Amy calls them "dumb bunnies". "Dumb bunny" is far too kind. Drunk girls annoy me even more. Falling all over. Being loud. Acting like hussies. If you can't handle your liquor - don't drink. It's that simple.

I have too many things to do. Five billion things on my to do list. I haven't done any of it. I'm slacking. I need to get on it. No motivation lately. Haven't done laundry in 2 weeks. Good thing I have a lot of clothes. Can't wait to go home. Get my life back in order. Less than 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment