Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Caffeine Withdrawal

I'm addicted to Rockstar Energy drinks. I haven't had one today. So tired. About to pass out at my desk. And I've only had one cup of coffee. I should probably tone down my caffeine intake. Not gonna happen. Rockstars and coffee is where it's at.

Finally joined the 21st century and bought a blackberry. 3 weeks ago. Still haven't figured it out. Don't know how to use the browser. No picture messages. No ringtones. Too complicated. Whatever happened to using the phone for talking. And texting. I love texting. Hate talking.

I'm going to start travelling. More often. So many places I want to go. I could make a list 10 pages long. Don't know where to go first. Think I'm going to do a volunteer trip for Habitat for Humanity. I'm looking into it. Would be cool to help somone. Also cool to travel. Off the beaten path. Maybe I'll go to India. Or Vietnam. Such a hard decision. Hmmmm. Choices choices.

1 comment: