Monday, July 20, 2009

I Was Robbed!

Ok, I'm lying. I wasn't really robbed. Well I kinda was. Robbed of a promotion that I'm qualified for. I'm annoyed. So annoyed. But not discouraged. I'll keep working hard. Prove that it would have been a better decision to choose me. I sound like a brat but I speak the truth.

I hate Richard Simmons. Not the exercise guy. This guy I know named Richard Simmons. He's ruining my life. I'm exaggerating. He is a beast though. A stubborn little beast. I despise him. My friends like him. They think he's funny. Not funny. Not cute. Not entertaining. Total jerk. I can't stand him.

I'm pissed that the Point After doesn't have karaoke anymore on Thursdays. Instead they have "local talent". Local talent can kiss my butt. My karaoke performance would sound better than that any day of the week. Maybe not. Stevey the bartender is a jackass. Wow, I'm grumpy today.

On a positive note, I can drive again in 3 weeks. Then I can finally go home. Home sweet home!

No comments:

Post a Comment