Friday, July 17, 2009

The Suspense is Killing Me!!!

So..I finally broke down and started a blog. It may or may not be interesting. I'm not making any promises...

I'm waiting to hear about a promotion at work. I hope they don't make me wait until Monday to find out. The suspense is killing me! I wanna know. So I can celebrate. Or wallow. Depending on whether or not I get the position. I think I have a decent chance. Management likes me. I have good work ethic. Knowledge. Experience. But stranger things have happened. So who knows. I will find out soon enough. Hopefully. I'll be frustrated if I don't get it. Really annoyed. I wanna know!!

Ughh, today is options expiration. In other words, I will be talking to more idiots than usual today at work. People should be required to take an IQ test before opening a brokerage account. On second thought, maybe not. We make all of our money off the stupid people. I've been increasingly annoyed with people lately. Annoyed that people with the intelligence of doorknob have more money than me. Trust fund babies. Or luck. Those are the only explanations.

Looking forward to this weekend. Time off work doesn't suck. I think I'll go dancing tonight. I love dancing. Hip hop. Salsa. Latin dancing is my favorite. Tomorrow is girls night. Lots of wine and food. I love wine. Wine makes me feisty. Should be good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment